IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME, WHEREOF WE WILL PROVIDE NOTICE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR SITE THEREAFTER CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE REVISED TERMS.
We hereby grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, revocable license to use and/or download and install our Site on your device, subject to the Terms of this Agreement. You may not: (i) transfer or sublicense the Site to anyone else; (ii) copy, modify, or distribute our Site; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile, or create derivative works of the Site; or (iv) use the Site in any unlawful manner or in a manner inconsistent with these Terms. For more information regarding the proper use of our Site, see the section below entitled “General User Conduct.”
You hereby warrant that: all information that you provide us is true and accurate; You will only use the Site in accordance with these Terms; You will not use the Site in violation of any Federal, State or local law, rule, ordinance or governmental regulation; and You will only install and/or access the Site on computers and mobile devices for which you are the authorized owner.
GENERAL USER CONDUCT
You are solely responsible for all media and content you and/or your children upload to the Site, including without limitation ensuring the veracity thereof and obtaining the legal permission to so disclose such content. Your uploading of all such content must be in compliance with applicable law and all applicable provisions hereof. Such content shall not be hateful, threatening, obscene, unprofessional, or posted for purposes other than in furtherance of the Site. We may refuse access to the Site to you for any lawful reason or for no reason.
You agree to use our Site responsibly, with good judgment, and in a manner conforming at minimum to prevailing standards for Internet and business etiquette. For example and without limitation, while using the Site you shall not: (a) violate any applicable law or regulation; (b) infringe the rights of us or any third party, including without limitation intellectual property, privacy, and contractual rights; (c) use information obtained through our Site for any unauthorized purpose; (d) interfere with or damage our Site, including without limitation through the use of viruses, bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing, forged electronic mail address information, means to reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents, or similar methods or technology; (e) use our Site unlawfully to transmit, distribute, post, or submit any private information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation photographs, personal contact information, or numbers of credit, debit, or calling cards or accounts; (f) use our Site in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email or advertisements; (g) use our Site to stalk, harass, or track the whereabouts or activities of any other individual without the individual’s knowledge or consent; (h) collect any information about any other user other than as customarily arises in the course of permitted use of our Site; (i) use our Site for any unauthorized commercial purpose; (j) impersonate any person or entity; (k) remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right notices or legends contained in the Site; (l) modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site or any software used on or for the Site; (m) collect or compile information from our Site using any manual or automated means; or (n) assist or facilitate any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Furthermore, you may not use the Site to develop, generate, transmit or store information that: (i) is defamatory, harmful, abusive, obscene or hateful; (ii) in any way obstructs or otherwise interferes with the normal performance of another person’s use of the Site, (iii) performs any unsolicited commercial communication not permitted by applicable law; (iv) constitutes harassment or a violation of privacy or threatens other people or groups of people; (v) is harmful to children in any manner; (vi) violates any applicable law, regulation or ordinance; (vii) makes any false, misleading or deceptive statement or representation regarding us and/or the Site or (viii) constitutes phishing, pharming or impersonates any other person, or steals or assumes any person’s identity (whether a real identity or online nickname or alias).
The Site may include features that operate in conjunction with certain third party social networking websites that you visit (“Social Network Features”). While your use of the Social Network Features is governed by this Agreement, your access and use of third party social networking websites and the services provided through these websites is governed by the terms of service and other agreements posted on these websites. It is impossible for us to determine in each case whether your use of the Social Network Features would cause you to violate or breach the terms of service and/or other agreements posted on these third-party websites. You understand and acknowledge that your use of the Social Network Features may cause you to violate or breach the terms of service and other agreements posted on these third-party websites which could result in the termination of your account and ability to access these third-party websites and, in some cases, could give rise to liability for damages. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SOCIAL NETWORK FEATURES AND THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR YOUR VIOLATION OR BREACH OF ANY TERMS OF SERVICE OR OTHER AGREEMENT THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE SOCIAL NETWORK FEATURES.
Our Site is intended for persons having the legal capacity to be bound by these Terms or acting with the express or implied consent of their parent or legal guardian. By using our Site, you represent and warrant that (i) you are over 18 years of age; and, (ii) that you have the right, authority, and capacity to accept these Terms and abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. The Site is not a substitute for oversight and supervision by the minor’s parents or legal guardians and should not be construed as a preventative measure in any manner.
By submitting any content (“User Content”) to or through our Site, you represent and warrant to us that such content is true and correct in all respects, that you have the right to so submit such content, and that our use of your content as described on the Site will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation any intellectual property rights and rights of privacy. You will indemnify us for any breach of this warranty. Unless otherwise specified in any other document pertaining to specific content, you will continue to own all content you submit to our Site. Solely to enable us to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in that information, you hereby do and will grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights in and to your content, in any media now known or not currently known, in any manner incident to our operation of the Site as it pertains to your content. However, you acknowledge that any questions, comments, ideas, suggestions, or other feedback you provide us are not confidential and shall become our sole property.
We do not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the Site. At our sole discretion, such materials may be included in the Site in whole or in part or in a modified form. With respect to such materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including but not limited to text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant the license specified in this Section.
While the User Content you create remains yours by sharing User Content through the Site, you agree to allow others to view, edit, and/or share your User Content in accordance with your settings and this Agreement. We have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to remove any User Content that is shared via the Site.
You agree not to post or transmit User Content that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets); (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current; (ix) violates any school or other applicable policy, including those related to cheating or ethics; (x) interferes with other users of the Site including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of the Site and deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity. You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
In connection with your User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant the following:
- You have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Content to use such person’s name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Site and this Agreement, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use.
- Your User Content and our use thereof as contemplated by this Agreement and the Site will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights and privacy rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Site. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that we shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site may contain links to third party websites and resources. Such sites and resources are not under our control and we shall not be responsible for the contents or functions thereof. We provide such links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us or any association with its operators.
You agree that all content and materials available on our Site are protected by our and the applicable third parties’ rights of publicity, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws. Except for information in the public domain or for which you have been given express written permission by us to the contrary, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, print, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works of any materials or content available on our Site. Notwithstanding the above, you may use the content and materials on our Site in the course of your normal use of our Site.
You agree not to use of any of our trademarks as material on other web sites. You agree not to display any of our Site in a frame (or any of our content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us via our contact form.
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
OWNERSHIP OF DATA
You hereby confirm that you own all exclusive rights to any data and content (the “Content”) that you provide to the Site and may assign in license such rights. You keep all title and rights to the Content, but you grant us a worldwide, free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, sub licensable, transferable and perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform and exploit in any other manner the Content. Subject to the aforementioned, the Company keeps title and all rights to the Site’s database.
DISCONTINUANCE OF SITE
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Site with or without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of our Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We may provide assistance and guidance through our representatives. When communicating with our representatives, you may not be abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, or racially offensive, or otherwise behave inappropriately. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our representatives is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to our Site.
BLOCKING OF IP ADDRESSES
In order to protect the integrity of the Site, we reserve the right at any time in our sole discretion to block users on certain IP addresses from accessing our Site.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You hereby represent and warrant to us that: (a) you have the full power and authority to enter into and perform under these Terms; and (b) your use of our Site will not violate any law and/or any of these Terms.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT:
- IF YOU USE OUR SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN AND SOLE RISK. OUR SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF EVERY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR OVERSIGHT AND SUPERVISION BY THE MINOR’S PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A PREVENTATIVE MEASURE IN ANY MANNER.
- WE EXPRESSLY DO NOT WARRANT THAT, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT: (A) OUR SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (C) ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN ON OUR SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (E) ANY ERRORS IN ANY DATA OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS, PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF COMMUNICATION ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON’S PROPERTY RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTERS, OR DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S USE OF THE SITE.
- NO DATA, INFORMATION, OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU IN ORAL OR WRITTEN FORM FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
- WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, COMPLETE, VALID, STABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE TIMELINESS OF THE TECHNOLOGY OR INFORMATION INVOLVED IN THE SITE. WE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SHOULD A USER USE OR VIEW INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
- EACH USER ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY FOR ALL ACTIVITIES AND CONTENT GENERATED BY SUCH USER ON THE SITE. ANY COMMUNICATION BY US TO A USER SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS LEGAL, TAX, ACCOUNTING OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS THE FACILITATION OF ANY SALE OR EXCHANGE OF SECURITIES AS AN EXCHANGE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE, (B) THE COST OF REPLACEMENT OF ANY INFORMATION STORED OR MANAGED USING OUR SITE, (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, (D) STATEMENTS, CONDUCT, OR OMISSIONS OF ANY PROFESSIONALS, CONSUMERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY ON OUR SITE, (E) THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE SITE REGARDING THE LOCATION OR ACTIVITIES OF OTHERS; (F) ANY OTHER MATTER ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH OUR SITE OR THESE TERMS; OR (G) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMING UNDER THESE TERMS WHETHER OR NOT SUCH FAILURE OR DELAY IS DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING NATURAL CATASTROPHES, GOVERNMENTAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS, LAWS OR REGULATIONS, TERRORISM, LABOR STRIKES OR DIFFICULTIES, COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS BREAKDOWNS, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURES, TRANSPORTATION STOPPAGES OR SLOWDOWNS, THE INABILITY TO PROCURE SUPPLIES OR MATERIALS, JUDICIAL DELAYS, PERFORMANCE DEFECTS, OR THE CURE THEREOF.
- IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY MATTER ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH OUR SITE OR THESE TERMS EXCEED THE SUM OF FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00).
- YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE BEHAVIOR OF ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES RESPECTING THE CONDUCT OTHER USERS.
- THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, OR ANY VENUES, PERSONS, OR ENTITIES, YOU MAY INTERACT WITH ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS INTO WHICH YOU MAY ENTER OR CONSUMMATE WITH THEM.
INDEMNITY; RELEASE; WAIVER
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our subsidiaries, corporate parents, affiliates, and each of our and their directors, officers, managers, members, partners, representatives, agents, assigns, and employees from and against each and every claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost, and expense, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with any suit or proceeding brought against us arising out of your or your children’s use of our Site or alleging facts or circumstances that could constitute a breach by you and/or your children of any provision of these Terms or any of the representations and warranties set forth above. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right in our sole and unfettered discretion to control any action or proceeding and determine whether we wish to settle it, and if so, on what terms. In the event of a dispute between you and any other user of the Site, you hereby release us and our affiliates (and us and their officers, directors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from all claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You hereby waive any and all claims you may have against us, our clients, and our other customers of the Site in connection with our and their use of the Site not constituting a breach hereof.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on our Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, send us your notice of infringement via our contact form.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT COMPLIANCE
If a User has any copyright concerns about any materials posted on the Site by others, please let us know. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512). Please provide us with written notice (“Notice”) by contacting our Designated Agent at the following address:
Edgepoint Capital Advisors, LLC
2000 Auburn Drive, Suite 330
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
To be effective, the Notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, (“Complaining Party”) of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site (“Infringing Material”), and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such material on the Site;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon (“Infringed Material”), or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single site are covered by a single Notice, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (User shall be specific as to which Infringing Material is infringing on which Infringed Material);
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of Infringing Material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Site or with the children you are monitoring. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users.
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, including its provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. These Terms shall be deemed to have been entered into at Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., regardless of the residency or place of business of the User.
THE USER HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY SUBMITS, FOR ITSELF AND ITS PROPERTY, TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF ANY OHIO STATE COURT OR FEDERAL COURT SITTING IN CUYAHOGA COUNTY, OHIO, IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE AND THESE TERMS. THE USER AGREES THAT A FINAL JUDGMENT IN ANY SUCH ACTION OR PROCEEDING SHALL BE CONCLUSIVE AND MAY BE ENFORCED IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS BY SUIT ON THE JUDGMENT OR IN ANY OTHER MANNER PROVIDED BY LAW.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
User acknowledges that certain technology of ours may be subject to application export control and sanction laws, regulations, and orders. User certifies, represents, and warrants that it is in compliance and shall take all necessary acts to remain in compliance with all applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the Export Administration Regulations maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, trade and economic sanctions and regulations maintained by OFAC (defined below), and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations maintained by the U.S. Department of State. User hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, risks, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising from or related to any breach of the foregoing certification.
These Terms contain the entire understanding between you and us regarding the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall operate as a waiver thereof. You and we are independent contractors only, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement may be assigned by us to any third party, but you may not assign this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder without our express, written consent. If any provision hereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be recast to the extent required to make it valid and enforceable and the other provisions hereof shall be unaffected thereby.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via our contact form.