Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant Job Overview
EdgePoint is an independent, advisory-focused investment banking firm with a proven track record of providing merger & acquisition, as well as financing advisory services to middle market private business owners, corporations, and private equity firms. The team of professionals at EdgePoint leverage their extensive corporate finance, accounting, legal, and operational backgrounds to drive successful outcomes for clients.
Successful team members at EdgePoint are motivated to drive projects through to completion and the intellectual curiosity to desire new challenges.
The Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant role is critical for allowing the EdgePoint team to focus on providing remarkable service to our clients. The EdgePoint team prides itself on integrity, kindness, and respect – all while working in a fast paced and energizing office. Our process of simplifying, strategizing, and structuring work keeps people and projects focused, leading to success.
Our ideal Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant is:
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Approachable, professional, and support minded
- Results-oriented and focused on meeting deadlines
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Able to make sound decisions and solve problems
- General office duties including processing mail and packages, monitoring and ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment and conference rooms, filing, and other duties as needed.
- Assist leadership team with email, scheduling and other duties as needed
- Point person for team member travel related issues
- Coordinate team, client and management meetings
- Manage communication and issue resolution with building management staff
- HR Administrative support including assistance with onboarding and off boarding of team members
- 2+ years’ experience office management
- 2+ years’ experience as an executive assistant
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with QuickBooks, preferred
- Professional services industry experience, preferred
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.